This feels like a personal gift, on my last day of volunteering for the
calendar year no less!

What I am happiest about is the excellent and very productive collaboration
that went into this release. When I actively re-joined the community
earlier this year, I was somewhat concerned at the apparent lack of
developers contributing to the core. Fast forward to the end of the year
and I think we are in a much healthier place, in no small part due to
Jeremy making the time to facilitate the collaboration and contributions to
the core.

Other than that the features I am most excited about are the
<$eventcatcher> and the improved keyboard handling.
A big thank you for all the effort that went into this release and everyone
that contributed.

Cheers,
Saq

PS: Streams users, upgrade Streams *BEFORE* upgrading to TW 5.1.23
: https://saqimtiaz.github.io/streams/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fsq%2Fstreams