Excited for the update - thanks again for all the contributors!!

Lots of things that sound really great - but I have no idea how to use them
:(

Autocomplete for edit-text fields: Sounds awesome, no examples seem to be
available and playing isn't getting me anywhere. What I'd love to do is to
have an auto-complete where I could give it a list of values, tiddler names
(filtered ideally) and it would auto-complete it. For example if I have a
bunch of tiddlers tagged as "projects", could I have an <$edit-text..
autocomplete="[tag[projects]]"/> that helped? Am I way off with that? I'm
using edit-comptext plugin and it has a basic auto-complete, but don't know
how to do a filtered list of options - which would be great.

Filter operators - always my favorite parts, thanks for the continued focus
in this area! I'm having a hard time understanding the difference between
things like filter and subfilter, or the difference (pros and cons) between
operators or run prefixes, but I can test my way to an understanding there
eventually. I think reduce will probably end up being my favorite due to
the amount of math I use in my wikis, but will need to investigate further

The re-linking improvements seem great - but am I understanding it right
that it's still not near as thorough as the relink plugin or are they now
equivalent?

Tabs macro with actions will be *very* useful for some things I'm doing
from a UI building standpoint.

TW Tones - you mention further page layout customization which sound great
- I don't see much mention of it in the release notes - what am I missing?
I'm stitching together many plugins that don't play that well together just
to get it where I have:
1. a top bar with a size (height) that I can adjust - am I right that we
still can't modify this (without 3rd party plugins)?
2. a / the sidebar on the left - I still can't do that right? (without 3rd
party plugins)

Overall - great release, thanks again all!