> @Saq, that's a neat idea. Yes, it would have potential as a multi-column
> layout maybe, or how do you imagine it?
>
> I am in a busy period at the moment so haven't given it too much thought.
I think it could be used similar to how Stories works, except you have a
flexible number of columns. I noticed that a link a column already opens
inside the same column. Another pro is that you can choose how wide each
column is, i.e. how many Muuri rows each column has. The only real downside
at the moment is that you don't have the normal tiddler view toolbar, which
for some use cases is actually very OK. Especially if you could configure a
view template through which each tiddler is rendered in a column.

Do note however that it will be a lot easier to add more columns to the
page template soon, with a flexbox based layout. So keep that in mind
before dedicating too much effort into it. But considering the drag and
drop features as well, I think there is something there to explore.