Thanks for the reply!

what would the correct syntax be in this case?

<$action-createtiddler
    $basetitle=<<newTitle>>
    tags="[[Six Minute Journal]]"
    text=<$macrocall $name="sixminutejournal"
grateful={{$:/temp/odin/sixminutejournal!!sixminute-grateful}}
great={{$:/temp/odin/sixminutejournal!!sixminute-great}}
affirmation={{$:/temp/odin/sixminutejournal!!sixminute-affirmation}}>
    sixminute-time='21:00'

This doesn't work. I tried some options in which I incase it with ', or  ",
or {{{ }}}. But I think I am not getting the syntax right. Or should I use
a different widget in the first place?