I'm happy to announce the *Muuri-Kanban plugin v0.1.3*

   - It has the new-column button and dropzone at the bottom
   - Items can be edited by doubleclicking them
   - There's an optional item-toolbar that can be enabled through the
   plugin-config (open the plugin tiddler -> config)
   - Animations for buttons can be disabled through the plugin-config
   - There's a fourth button for items that opens the tiddler in the
   story-river
   - A nasty stylesheet bug was fixed
   - Various small style updates

You find the plugin-install instructions at
https://burningtreec.github.io/tiddlywiki-muuri (third tiddler from top)

If you already had some Muuri Kanbans and you want to update them, install
/ update the plugin first, then create a new kanban, copy its text-content
and paste it into your existing Kanbans, overwriting their text-content

If you have questions, issues or ideas, please leave me a comment,

best wishes,
BTC