Hi,
There is 1 more truth about "content tiddlers". Some of them should be
editable, but hidden from most users. We call them "system tiddlers
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#SystemTiddlers:SystemTiddlers%20%5B%5BNaming%20of%20System%20Tiddlers%5D%5D>".

They can be found in the Right Sidebar : More : System tab

have fun!
mario