Hmm.. Another surprise: Now these tiddlers are both flagged as 21 hours
overdue (not so bad as the 42 days i reported earlier),  and the due date
on BOTH tiddlers is now 20210110120000000.

This still makes no sense, because i created both these tiddlers yesterday
(with some interval of time in between), even later (in afternoon) that the
due date assigned (for "tomorrow", ostensibly).
Moreover: i can't imagine which of the changes to this wiki i've made in
the few hours since my earlier message might have caused the due date to
change from a very-wrong-date to a less-wrong-but-still-wrong date.  I've
been creating and editing other tiddlers, but not these two, and nothing
system-related.  So the plot thickens!

Have cross-posted this issue to your Github tracker
<https://github.com/NicolasPetton/Projectify/issues/21>, @Nico ; can
continue dialogue here or there, if needed, as you wish.

/walt