Hi all,

I know this filter is incorrect, as spaces are only allowed in between
filter runs, not between filter steps:

[!is[system] tag[MyTag]]

However, I haven't been able to figure out what exactly TiddlyWiki *does *when
you insert a space in between filter steps. There is no error; instead it
tries to do *something* with the filter you provided. But I can't figure
out what that is.

In the example above, the output is the same as just "[!is[system]]", so my
hypothesis was that everything after the space is ignored. But I quickly
ran across counterexamples, like this one:

[contains:bibliography[xyz] is[tiddler]]

This never returns *any* results, as far as I can tell, even though either
step alone would return many results.

Is there any clear pattern for what happens, or should I just say that the
result is undefined <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undefined_behavior> if
you put a space there?