Every so often I give Bob a try again.

This time I'm trying to get the example script to work. Unfortunately, none
of the settings I input under the "manual" tab seem to stick. So the "test"
: "ls" setting disappears. This is just a snapshot to show that how it's
been set up. Yes I followed up by clicking on "Update Settings".

[image: My TiddlyWiki — a non-linear personal web notebook 1-16-2021
4-16-41 PM.png]

Also, FWIW, there seems to be some brokenness down in the console logging
section:

[image: My TiddlyWiki — a non-linear personal web notebook 1-16-2021
3-56-17 PM.png]

(Using Bob (executable) for Linux.)

Thanks!