Whoops! Thanks for the quick bug catch! My raw tagged tiddler must have
been accidentally deleted when I was screwing with the Shadow Tiddlers. I
just fixed it now and tested, seems to be fine except for the usual edit,
save, refresh, then repeat to actually show up. Also, it's been throwing a
409 error when saved on chrome especially, but the changes still seem to
sync.