Hi all,

I have, in some of my macros, three nested keyboard widgets to listen for
three different key combinations. I'm just wondering whether this is the
best way to accomplish that. I don't think I want to assign keyboard
shortcuts for the whole wiki, because I may want different actions for the
same key or key combination, based on the event target.

Am I missing something?

Best,
Chris