Hi all!

I am using Syncthing to share my wiki across my multiple computers. On each computer I run the wiki in server mode and make changes in the browser. Once the changes are made on the filesystem, the changes are propagated to my other machines via Syncthing.

The problem is that once a change is propagated to another machine that already has Tiddlywiki running in server mode, those changes are not picked up until the server is restarted.

Is there a way to have Tiddlywiki detect and synchronize changes on the filesystem while running in server mode?

Thanks,

Greg