I'm not sure what you mean by initialised.  I did re-install nodejs from
the Node.js repository and am now running node v15.9.0/npm v7.5.4, and I
installed Tiddlywiki via the directions given at tiddlywiki.com, with the
global flag.  tiddlywiki is installed in /usr/bin.  My testwiki is still
installed in /var/www/html and is owned by, and runs as www-data:www-data.
I have it configured to start with the host IP:8080, so that it's not open
to everywhere, and Nginx is running on the same server.  It doesn't seem
like the host should need to be set to 0.0.0.0.  I am able access the wiki
at the host IP:8080, and it seems to work fine.  It's only when I try to
access it through Nginx where it throws all the 400s.

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:00:59 AM UTC-8 Petri M. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is your tiddlywiki initialised in the /usr/local/bin/tiddlywiki/ folder OR
> is it at /usr/local/bin/tiddlywik/testwiki/? The first case is not correct,
> so check this. Also you should double check that the wiki actually works
> from local network before trying to get nginx in the mix. If it is running
> on a vps or somewhere where you do not have local connection to then use
> the host=0.0.0.0 command so you can connect to it via vps_ip:port from your
> own computer.
>
> -Petri
>
> On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 2:00:00 AM UTC+2 joshua....@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
>> The TiddlyWeb syncadaptor plugin calls those URLs to interact with the
>> node server. The node server loads tiddlers marked as "module-type: route"
>> and maps them as handlers to those urls. The browser should be calling
>> "/var/www/html/recipes/*default*/tiddlers.json" in order to get handled.
>> If your wiki is loading, but the calls to "/status", etc are not getting
>> back to the node server, then I'm not sure where the block would be.
>>
>> Hope that helps,
>> Joshua Fontany
>>
>> On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 2:28:25 PM UTC-8 eirich...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Also, in the Nginx logs I see the following:
>>>
>>> 2021/02/17 14:22:32 [error] 4740#4740: *9 open() "/var/www/html/status"
>>> failed (2: No such file or directory)
>>> 2021/02/17 14:22:32 [error] 4740#4740: *13 open()
>>> "/var/www/html/recipes/undefined/tiddlers.json" failed (2: No such file or