Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I'm trying to use the `--render`
command to create HTML files from each tiddler.

What I'm having trouble with is using the "template" parameter that is
discussed here. <https://tiddlywiki.com/static/RenderCommand.html>

What I want to do is access the tags of each individual tiddler while
rendering the HTML files. I'd like the tags to show up at the top of the
file in brackets.

For example, say I have a tiddler titled "For Whom The Bell Tolls" which is
tagged
with "Books". I'd like the rendered HTML file to have [[Books]] at the top
followed by the rest of the content of the tiddler.