On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 5:19:12 PM UTC+1 rpayn...@gmail.com wrote:

> Can someone tell me what needs to be done to make text/html content render
> in the tiddler body, rather than rending using an iframe?

There is no iframe in the tiddler body "view mode".

The edit mode iframe can only be removed, if you don't want to use the
keyboard shortcuts _and_ the toolbar buttons.
The iframe there is needed to keep the text "selection" active while
clicking a toolbar button. ... Which basically means, that it can't be
removed atm.

There are some PRs pending, which may allow us to remove the iframe. BUT
they are not merged and it's not clear if they ever will.

-mario