I am sure there is a filter of some kind I should be able to come up with
here but need a quick soltion and have learned to check this forum first
rather than trying to recreate the wheel and my brain damage does not lend
itself so well to doing this type of thing anymore anyway. I have a ton of
canonnical URi's as well as iframed and embedded pdfs etc on my TW
standalone file sitting on a notebook computer with all canonical and
embeded files in a seperate folder that I do not need and do not link
properly on my phone. It would be very convienient to have just the data
from my TW on my phone without all that extra content. Is there any easy
way to get rid of those in the export process or even after exporting them?

Thanks,