Tiddlywiki getting a bit of a battering in the comments...yeah it's good
but it's ugly, it's too hard, single file good till it's not....
Still the discussion is currently on a question..

tangjeff0 <https://news.ycombinator.com/user?id=tangjeff0> 10 hours ago
<https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=26322960> [–]

The first time I used Tiddly years ago, the UX never resonated with me so I
wasn't able to get over the learning curve.

More recently, one of our users gave me a pretty detailed tour of their
Tiddly, which shares sentiments of the other commenters. Single file is
great until it's not. Lots of plugins but requires manual config. Needing
to startup a server to collaborate wasn't great.

What "killer features" do you think Tiddly has?

I don't have time right now...any one want to jump in with the killer?