Hi Mohammad, I updated it sometime after 11pm EST yesterday, at the same
link
<https://clutterstack.github.io/can-tw/clutterstack-TW5-com/#%24%3A%2FCommander:%24%3A%2FCommander>.

It is faster, but also lists variables multiple times, so I made a mistake
with my filters. I will look at it again today and post here when I update
again.

Best,
Chris

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 9:03:08 AM UTC-5 Mohammad wrote:

> Chris,
>  Is there a new version? Is it in the same link?
>

> Best wishes
> Mohammad
>

> On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 5:27 PM clutterstack <bee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mohammad,
>>
>> Hmm. That is disappointing!
>>
>> Did you try it after my last post here? The newer iteration is much
>> faster than the first. (A peripheral lesson here is: update version numbers
>> no matter what! I was in a rush to upload the faster version.)
>>
>> I see my latest version is returning duplicate results in the dropdown
>> though, so there's at least one major bug. Maybe it'll be fast after I fix
>> that! Haha. I will look some more at this later.
>>
>> Thanks for testing!
>>
>> Best,
>> Chris
>> On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 5:06:33 AM UTC-5 Mohammad wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Chris,
>>>  Great to see you are improving macro-variable !
>>>  I tried to experiment with Sample
>>> <https://clutterstack.github.io/can-tw/clutterstack-TW5-com/#%24%3A%2FCommander:%24%3A%2FCommander%20%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fcan%2Fshowmacrodef%20%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fcan%2Fselector>
>>>  you
>>> provided
>>>
>>> To reproduce
>>> 1. In commander Combo Search I entered \define
>>> 2. Commander returned 60 matches
>>> 3. Under the Defs tab I entered testCreate