David, I just discovered what you mean by "the bullets and text don't align
anyway" because I'm waiting to get a new battery installed in my car and
working on my MacBook at the shop. On my Linux desktop where I usually edit
wikis, they do line up! I guess there is some difference in the default
system font. Some folks have reported similar inconsistencies between
platforms with *Grok TiddlyWiki* (related to font weight, in that case), so
perhaps I need to take a deep dive into this.