Mark,
Are you sure it would be okay to use a USB flash drive, I know many
companies do not allow it.
I do realise of course that would be a handy solution.

Also I think the probability is, that it is your tiddlywiki that is giving
the javascript error. I have seen that same error several times through the
years.
I got them after editing a plugin or something. You do not notice until
having saved and refresh the wiki.
Now is it possible, you saved your wiki and send it to your mail. Only when
you opened it again, you saw the error. If that is the case, you would have
the same error, when trying to open the same wiki on you  home computer.

Birthe