This is very neat, Jeremy! And an interesting avenue for lowering barriers
to entry.

One thing I'd warn people about is that (for me, anyway) there's some
slightly confusing behaviour at the moment:

* new wikis only show up in the filesystem browser on the app page after a
refresh of the app page
* new wikis only show up in the filesystem browser once they've been saved
(checkmark button)
* if I create a new wiki, change it, save it, and accidentally hit "back"
on my browser (which I did the first time I tried the app, by hitting my
trackpad wrong), there's a blank white screen. Hit forward, and I get the
wiki without my changes. Wait a few seconds and reload, and my changes
appear.

When I tried all this at first, I thought I wasn't creating wikis and that
I was losing my changes. Neither of those things was true.

The other thing that confused me at first is that Fission is storing their
stuff in local storage in the browser -- when you authorise Fission to
store data there, it's not just an authentication key, it seems to be all
the data for the account. This means that the new wikis belong to the app
(though I haven't checked out the export possibilities) and you won't find
them on your computer filesystem.

Best,
Chris