Kate,

I don't think there's a way to change the open/save path of an existing
file in TiddlyDesktop, but after moving the file on your hard drive, if you
click "remove", then "add wiki file" in TiddlyDesktop, you can reselect the
file in its new location. This won't affect your data at all since all the
content is stored in the wiki file, not in TiddlyDesktop.