Hi Mohammad,

This is a really simple tool, colour-wise, because all it does is pick an
angle to use as the hue for an HSLA colour. At the moment it's writing
three angles in degrees, into fields in a tiddler. Obviously one angle
would do, if you wanted to calculate other colours using filters. There's
no saturation or lightness adjustment yet, and it doesn't convert to RGB.
It think saturation and lightness could be handled with the Range widget
and the widgets could be chained like nodes in Blender 3D.

This widget needs a lot of cleaning up before I share it, but I need a
slight break from this after messing with html and svg yesterday; when I
looked at the clock this morning I thought the time had angle brackets
around it! XD

Best,
Chris