If you then login (in another tab), then return to the TiddlyWiki and hit
save again, it should save. So instead of relaunching the file, you should
just return to the existing tab and save again.

I'd like to understand why you get the box with the raw contents. You're
supposed to just get a message "..please login and try again", so I wonder
why that's not working for you. What's your browser and operating system?
Does it happen if you start editing, then immediately log out of
Tiddlyhost, then return to the TiddlyWiki tab and try to save the site? One
possibility is that the server was restarting just when you tried to save.
In that case, just trying again might have worked.

FYI the session should stay alive for 5 hours. You should be able to save,
or just hit reload on tiddlyhost.com every few hours or so to keep the
session going.

-Simon

--
simon.ba...@gmail.com