So as it turned out, I messed up the recording and didn’t capture Jeremy’s demo.

But — we’ll get a proper recording next week during the community call.

The video from last month is available
https://talk.fission.codes/t/tiddlywiki-on-fission-announcement-demo-with-jeremy/1596
 — Jeremy has made a lot of progress since then.

--
Boris Mann, Co-founder
Fission: Fast app publishing for front end devs to ship web native apps

On March 18, 2021 at 10:54 PM, Mohammad Rahmani (mohammad.rahm...@gmail.com)