What issues are you seeing? The only one I've noticed is the one where text
is cut off, and I posted a workaround
<https://github.com/gt6796c/mermaid-tw5/issues/14> to that on the issue
tracker (oddly, the user then apparently decided it wasn't an issue anymore
and closed it).

Several forks also have updated to newer versions of Mermaid.