> It seems like a  first step would be to convert the community resources into
> links. A second step might be to convert TiddlyWiki Toolmap into links.

Yes to both.

One of the reasons I didn't add tiddlywiki.com as a source is because the
tiddlers there have a bunch of other tags that aren't meaningful in this
context. So it would be great if anyone would like to clean them up and put
them in a wiki somewhere.

In the case of the Toolmap, it might well be a community effort to get
everything moved across in a useful way. As I understand it, links in the
toolmap are filed under a single set of hierarchical categories, while the
links aggregator allows for multiple topics to be assigned to each link.

> What happens if two people share the same link?

That's a good thing! This site is modelled on an ancient "Web 2.0" site called
"del.icio.us" (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delicious_(website) ), where
the idea is that multiple people bookmarking a particular link is taken as a
sign of the popularity of that link. So, bookmarking a site is a vote of
confidence.

Best wishes

Jeremy