Yes.

Your essential data would be just fine.  Stroll drift etc do amazing and
clever things with layout and with your tiddlers, but they don't
fundamentally change your wiki.  Obviously if you moved your stuff to an
empty wiki you would lose some of the functions you have with drift/ stroll
and any other tweaks you have made but your tiddelrs would all be present
and correct.