Hi Simon,
 I am trying the new feature of tiddlyhost i.e claim my tiddlyspot wikis
and try to change and save
 It seems claim tiddlyspot site works fine and I claimed one of sites (
tw-regexp.tiddlyspot.com) but I can not change and save!
 The  tw-regexp.tiddlyspot.com was appeared under the Home tab on
tiddlyhost, but I cannot add tags, or change!

Please let me know what you think.

Best wishes
Mohammad