Hi Florian,

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're asking for – when you say you
want to be able to "create custom tiddler templates defined by custom
fields," do you mean you want TiddlyWiki templates to appear on tiddlers
depending on the contents of a field? Or that you want an easier way to
create tiddlers that start with particular fields? Do you need a custom
interface for editing the different types of tiddlers?

TiddlyWiki can do all of that for sure, but they're very different things!

I recently did a screencast <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsdDs7oOLlg> that
might clarify some of this if you have an hour to burn.