Hello Adithya,

 It does not seem to work out of the box when using both plugins.

Here is a MTC:

* Star typing [[(someting)
* Pres Ctrl+Space
* Select a tiddler to link with the arrows keys
* Press enter
** What we get:
[[(someting) not completed and going to next line
** What is expected (behaviour with only cmplus):
[[(something)(completed)]]

Best regards,

Eskha