OK, I cheated and managed to capture Jeremy demo'ing drag and drop this
morning https://talk.fission.codes/t/1767/3

And, since I'm mixing and matching YouTube and Vimeo videos, I edited Help
Panel to wrap the embed code for YouTube in a reveal. Set the embed to "0"
and just paste the embed code from whatever video service you're using in.

```
\define show-video(title)
<$reveal type="nomatch" state="$title$!!embed" text="0">
<$macrocall $name="show-video-inner" embed={{$title$!!embed}}/>
</$reveal>
\end
```