Hi Saq,
 This is amazing indeed! Your time and talent are much appreciated!
  One use case for me is: In Refnotes I use bibtex format for my references
(most of them with pdf=full version stored in the ref folder in the same
folder of my wiki)!
  This plugin allows me to have access to the full text of those references
from my wiki!

 One question: Is there a client-server version to be downloaded? I mean
not a packed version (usually installed by drag and drop)!
Best wishes
Mohammad