On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 1:13:08 PM UTC+2 Mohammad wrote:

> Is there any good tool for using tooltip and infotip in Tiddlywiki!
> It seems popper is among the common tools but  I cannot find any
> Tiddlywiki integration!
>
> url: https://github.com/popperjs/popper-core

Hi,
There is no TW integration.

It is 20kByte of minified javascript code, just to create a tooltip? I
personally don't want to carry this as a dependency in the core.
It may be a 3rd-party plugin.

If you would describe the problems you have with the TW tooltips in more
detail, we may be able to fix this.

-m