Caro morosanuae,

*You already know I think it is BRILLIANT!*

*     v1.5 *(https://morosanuae.github.io/tw-icons). Now with a total of
*~38000
icons* *(15 libraries)*.

A couple of (minor) points ...

   1. Might be a good idea to have a *start-up on screen message *to
   announce it is loading. It is exceptionally efficient once loaded! BUT load
   can be slow. On mobile phone it can be pretty slow to start.
   2. I was wondering if you could give a note of *how to initiate a search
   of it remotely*? What I mean is a user might initiate a search for a
   particular type (e.g. "arrow" or "circle") and find them already filtered
   on arrival? Possible? Just a thought to ice the cherry! :-)

Very best,
TT