With the edit-text widget, you can act on index within a dictionary, which
is fine.
but with action-createtiddler, you can only create field, not indexed
content. An option like "$useIndex=yes" would be cool to allow for getting
indexes instead of fields.

but as for now, I need to write all my text by hand. And here I have not
yet devised how to do this. I was thinking to create it with a set widget
and a filter in which I wold get my index:data lines at the end of the
process.

But I cbn't add a newline character because there is no way I can code it
that I am aware.

So if you know how to summon newlines, please enlight me!

--
Jean-Pierre