Hi Saq,

I can understand that you might have got busy with your work. No worries.

I had 4 questions.

1. I will be happy if you can help me to make this template. I tried the
code which you gave and its what I want - but how to make the new case
button or the template appear automatically in every new case tiddlers. Or
can you help to incorporate the code given into the command palette command
I created.

2. Renaming the node is fine for me, although it can be quite a work if
there a many child nodes.

3. With the filter option given in the latest beta version, issue with
exporting of a single node tree has been solved.

4. I have modified my recents tiddler to limit number of entries shown.
Still I will be happy if there is a filter to show only the stream root
tiddlers.

Thanks,
Arun