I have been using tiddlywiki for years - I Love it
I Particularly LOVE the way it is easily searchable etc etc.

Wat I am trying to achieve is using it for music - Chord sequences

I am struggling getting tables to work nicely.

What I am after is a way of writing down chord sequences ( as a kind of
aide memoir )
to view on my iphone so when I play piano - i dont have to carry sheet
music about.

so

c          |  D7          | Gm7        | AbMaj

C          | Gm7       |Bb             | F#maj

that sort of thing .... :)
However - when i try - the bars are all over the shop

Anyone ever had any success at formatting the tables nicely - with blank
rows to make it clearer?