That would have been me dealing with seasonal allergies and a migraine
headache and in no mood to leave my comfy recliner to grab my Blue Snowball
iCE.

So I just grabbed my headset, hence the very whistly esses etc.

Software?  Nah.  Just recording on my Chromebook.

I'll see if I can improve things a little, but rough/unpolished, and a
little bit like a car crash may be my schtick.

I wish I had the time: can you imagine doing the videos in a "The Blair
Witch Project" style from the darkness of my crawlspace?