Hi Louis

If you're running under Node.js, you could setup two separate wiki folders, one
"private" and one "public". Then the private wiki can use the "includeWiki"
property to include the tiddlers from the public wiki. When exporting the
public content, you'd reference the public wiki, thus excluding all the private
content.

Best wishes

Jeremy