Here's a solution using sortsub, which sorts based on a key obtained by
running a filter against each input item.  This assumes your prefixes are
separated from the rest of the tiddler title by a space. If not, you may
have to change the split character or get a bit more creative:

\define myfilt() [all[current]split[ ]first[]match[SP]then[010]
[all[current]split[ ]first[]match[SC]then[020]] [all[current]split[
]first[]match[ER]then[030]]

<<list-links "[tag[yourtag]sortsub<myfilt>]">>

The subfilter in myfilt uses a series of runs to convert each prefix into a
numerical value which sorts in the order you want. You can add as many
steps to the filter as you need to handle all your prefixes. Any items that
don't have a prefix listed in the filter will get no sort key and so show
up at the top of the list.

I am sure you could get creative and figure out how to store the mapping in
a data tiddler and dynamically build the filter, but I'll let someone else
figure that out if they're so inclined.