1. Drag a tiddler from one wiki to another
   2. Export a tiddler as a tid file and drag and drop the tid file on any
   wiki
   3. Any title can be dropped on the text field in edit mode to add it to
   the text
   4. Export a set of tiddlers as a JSON file and drag and drop the JSON
   file on any wiki
   5. Drag and drop multiple tiddlers on a wiki, the $:/import tiddler is
   opened, rename the $:./import tiddler and remove its fields. You now have a
   JSON tiddler containing all the tiddlers that were in the import.
   6. Drag and drop plugins (of course) to install.
   7. add Mohammads items
   8. Drop tiddlers or text on suitably configured buttons
   9. ...