Might be worth pointing out that you could also write:

<$macrocall $name=myreference parameter="Chapt01_Sect02_Subsect23"/>

...and that macros can contain arbitrary whitespace between parameters, and
use different types of quotes:

<<myreference
  'Chapt01_Sect02_Subsect23'

As long as you're consistent with how you call the macro in your wikitext,
your method can work fine, but you should be aware that just because you
have a correctly displayed macro doesn't mean your search method will find
it.