Si,

Another approach or source on inspiration may be the core plugin *Save
Trail*: Automatically download modified tiddlers which says;

*This plugin causes TiddlyWiki <https://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlyWiki> to
continuously download (as a JSON file) the contents of any tiddler that is
manually changed by any of several means:*

   - *Confirming an edit*
   - *Deleting tiddlers*
   - *Imports*
   - *Renames/relinks*
   - *Optionally, typing in draft tiddlers can trigger a download*

*Where appropriate, separate 'before' and 'after' files are downloaded.
Configured correctly, the browser will download the files silently in the
background, and they can be used as a backup in case of accidental data
loss.*

*However read the warnings!*

*Regards*

*Tones*