Jeremy,

I agree. *most interesting parts of the Hangouts is when people demonstrate
and talk about their own personal use of TiddlyWiki*.

Yet I am not yet aware of the the enthusiasts here in Australia yet. I know
of a few. I think my first objective will be to build recognition and
introduce tiddlywiki to people before I can have local enthusiasts
contribute. Until then perhaps I will be able to attract you or some of our
international friends as guests.

I will put the call out when the time comes.

Regards
Tones