vpl,

You need to delve into the link catcher widget
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#LinkCatcherWidget>. You can then add actions
(ideally conditional) , perhaps designing it to happen with a particular
modifier key (not ctrl) pressed at the same time as a click. You could try
and intervein in the core process, but if you are happy to generate a list
of tiddler links that have their own link catcher and matching additional
actions it would be safer and easier.

Tones