TW Tones wrote:

>    - It supports my suspicion that button css is not as hackable as you
>    would expect from tiddlywiki, making this a harder than average to
>    customise this aspect of the User Interface, while making use of the CSS
>    define a button in the view toolbar (and elsewhere)

The issue is not TiddlyWiki classes it is merely CSS specificity.
In situations where you need to apply definitive styling USE a hard-coded
*style="css
style code" * directive. That always overrides any class directives that
otherwise apply.
Its not entirely kosher on semantic markup, and PMario will tell me off for
mentioning it, but it will work.

Over & out :-)
TT, x