I'm using the following filter to create a contents list for a TW

<<list-links "[all[current]tagging[]">>

This works OK, but produces a rather unwieldy list of nearly 500 links. I
could separate these out into individual tiddlers, A, B, C and so on and
use the above with the appropriate addition of a prefix[] filter on the
end, but I was wondering if there was a way I could do this in a single
tiddler so that, when you select 'A', the A-list expands and then collapses
when you select 'A' again. I hope my explanation is clear.

Many thanks,
David Shaw