I'm trying to set up a TW to help keep track of my e-book collection. My
problem arises when I try to transfer it to my Android device, which is
where I do most of my reading.

If I use my file manager to navigate to the file I want to open, I am given
a choice of e-book readers to open it with (plus droidscript, for some
reason) but when I try to open the file from my TW using Tiddloid, I am
offered only one of my e-readers plus Wikipedia. Using Chrome, I get a
'file does not exist' error and with Firefox I just get a blank page.

Can anyone explain and, perhaps, offer a solution as to how I can use TW
and still have access to all my e-readers?

Many thanks,
David Shaw