Hi Pit.W,

In order to read any ePubs with the TWPUB viewer, you have to go through 3
main steps:

   1. Convert your ePubs to the TWPUB format. This format is very close to
   the usual TiddlyWiki plugin format.
   2. Load the twpub-tools and dynannotate plugins into your Tiddlywiki
   3. Load the converted TWPUB plugins into your TiddlyWiki

Step 1 can currently only be processed through the command line with the
latest Node JS installed (as described here:
https://github.com/TWPUB/TWPUB-Tools#setup).

Once you've got your ePUBs converted into TWPUB files, step 3 can be
achieved through drag and drop on your wiki if the plugin library isn't
available. Plugins for step 2 are also draggable from
https://twpub-tools.org/#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FControlPanel%2FPlugins.

Cheers,
-- Xavier.